First Call for Papers
With regards to “Important Dates” as follows, authors are invited to submit an abstract via the conference website:
The abstract/full paper should clearly indicate the existing results of research and applications related to the themes of the conference.
System Maintenance Notice
|From||To||Service not available|
|28 June 2017
|30 June 2017
|Abstract Submission Webpage|
|15 August 2017||Abstract submission deadline|
|31 August 2017||Notification of acceptance|
|31 October 2017||Full paper submission deadline; Full paper submission deadline|
|5 December 2017||On-site Registration|
|6-8 December 2017||Conference; Plenary/Technical Sessions|
Instructions to Authors
- Website for abstract submission: https://paper.iseis.cuhk.edu.hk/wbsrs/author/index.html
- Author(s) should submit an abstract (Template for abstract) with around 400 words in English.
- The author(s) of an abstract will be notified if the abstract is accepted to be presented at the Conference.
- The author(s) of an accepted abstract will be welcome to submit a full paper (Template for full paper). Selected papers will be recommended to be published in international journals.
- All papers accepted to be presented at the conference will be included in a CD published by the conference organizers and will be distributed to all participants of the conference.
- All the authors (at least one representative) whose paper will be published in the journal should attend the conference.
For any inquiries on abstract/paper submission, please contact us by email.