With regards to “Important Dates” as follows, authors are invited to submit an abstract via the conference website:
Please click here to download full paper format template.
The abstract/full paper should clearly indicate the existing results of research and applications related to the themes of the conference.
|Extend to 27 April, 2014||
Abstract submission deadline
|4 May 2014||
Notification of acceptance
Extend to 24 August, 2014
Full paper submission deadline
Instructions to Authors
- Author(s) should submit an abstract with around 400 words in English.
- The author(s) of an abstract will be notified if the abstract is accepted to be presented at the Conference.
- The author(s) of an accepted abstract will be welcome to submit a full paper. Excellent papers will be published in a special issue of Annals of GIS.
A Thematic Issue in the international ISI journal Environmental Earth Sciences
(http://www.springer.com/earth+sciences+and+geography/geology/journal/12665) on “Developing dynamic VGEs for geographic research“ will be opened during the conference. The list of papers recommended to the special issue will be announced during the conference period. Details for manuscript submission will be explained by the Editor-in-Chief Prof. Kolditz at the conference.
Prof. Hui Lin The Chinese University of Hong Kong Dr. Cui Chen Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research-UFZ Dr. Min Chen The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- All papers accepted to be presented at the Conference will be included in the CD published by the Conference Organizers and will be distributed to all participants of the Conference.
- The format of the full paper will be notified after the two special issues are confirmed.
- All the authors (at least one representative) whose paper will be published in the journal should attend the conference.
For any inquiries on abstract/paper submission, please contact us by email.