Event photos are uploaded! Please click here to view.
PDFs of sentinel documents are available.
|Within the framework of the Dragon Cooperation Programme, a joint collaboration between the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), ESA and NRSCC are providing a series of advanced thematic training courses on remote sensing applications hosted by university and research institutions in P.R. China. The first of such courses was held in 2012 on land applications. In 2013 as part of this initiative, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral and research scientists from P.R. China and other Asia Pacific countries interested in ocean remote sensing applications are invited to attend a 6 day advanced training course in the subject. The courses will be hosted by Institute of Space and Earth Information Science, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, P.R. China.
The objectives of this advanced Dragon training course are:
- To stimulate and support the exploitation of ESA, TPM and Chinese EO data for ocean applications
- Introduce available software tools and methods for processing and product development for ocean applications using ESA, TPM and Chinese EO data
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- National Remote Sensing Center of China (NRSCC) under MOST
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Institute of Space and Earth Information Science (ISEIS)