Authors are required to submit their full paper on or before 30 Sept 2015 via the paper submission system. Please click here to enter into the paper submission system.
The long abstract/full paper should clearly indicate the existing results of research and applications related to the themes of the conference.
|12 June 2015||
Abstract submission deadline
|6 July 2015||
Notification of acceptance
15 October 2015
Full paper submission deadline &
8-10 December 2015
Instructions to Authors
- Author(s) should submit a long abstract including research results with 800-1000 words in English.
- The author(s) of an abstract will be notified if the abstract is accepted to be presented at the Conference.
- The author(s) of an accepted abstract will be welcome to submit a full paper.
- Selected papers will be published in a special issue of International Journal of Digital Earth (IJDE) or in a special issue of Annals of GIS (AGIS). The current impact factor of IJDE is 2.212.
- All papers accepted to be presented at the conference will be included in a CD published by the conference organizers and will be distributed to all participants of the conference.
- The format of the full paper will be notified after the two special issues are confirmed.
- All the authors (at least one representative) whose paper will be published in the journals should attend the conference.
For any inquiries on abstract/paper submission, please contact us by email.